1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!!!! Dark_Alex IS GONE !!!! AAHHHHH!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by RiPPERD, Jul 3, 2007.

1. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

Todays News Is Dark_Alex Has Quit!!

Source : http://dark-alex.org

http://www.pspgen.com (French)

http://www.psp-hacks.com

In The Words Of Dark_Alex....

Bye, scene.

I've decided to cease OE development, and leave PSP scene.
    The reasons are various.
    One of them is the time it consumes, which i'm losing from other things.
    The other is related to my security. I didn't like Sony menaces to PS3 hackers.
    I think it is better to leave now rather than end paying the consequences.

Now What We All Gonna Do!!!???

3.40OE is shit think we were all really needing 3.51OE

Dark_Alex BE STRONG!!!!

Stand Up To The F*ckers Fight back and then just hide from there money grabbin arses!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2007
  2. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

wait whats so bad about 3.40OE-A?

3. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

nothing just bored lol

has few bugs and glitches but other than tht its best about!

4. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

Waiting for what....?

upgrade to 3.50 and use the 3.50 downgrader!

5. PreZBren

PreZBren Member

Three possible answers:

1. His site was hacked.

2. Conspiracy.

3. The truth.

It wouldn't be the first time, but hopefully, to end all doubt, his site was hacked (lesser of the two evils).

Or, could Sony or another organization have finally moved in on the guy? Threats? Offers?

If it is the truth, we should all thank and appreciate what he has done for the PSP Homebrew community. And then overwhelmingly support and endorse the next guy. If I'm not mistaken, we have some potentially talented members here, that have already been working on this sort of thing.

But yeah, if true, someone will definitely step up and take the place of Dark_Alex.

We just have to find out: Who?

6. dennis411

dennis411 Guest

What?????????????
    That's terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We won't have any OE's anymore?????????????
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    edited by ddp
    Who will make OEs for us????????????????
    If is like this I think I'm going to upgrade to 3.51!!
    Dark Alex!!!!!!!!!!WHY????????????????????????!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2007
  7. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

what was the ISO loader he was suppose to have been creating on 3.50 OE?

8. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

dennis, use the 3.50 downgrader. man this sucks, by Dax, he shouldve left with like 3.51 oe or something, i dun think 3.40 oe was a good way to leave, im bored of 3.40 , i just went to 3.03 oe-c lol anyways he won't b forgoten:(

9. funky22

funky22 Guest

Yea we are screved no new games no new oe and no more dark alex that is real sad he dident do nothing illegal nobody forse us to install those custom firmwares,and thank u again dark alex what u done for us little people i wish u come back and keep fusking damm sony damm kinese or japanese

10. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

actualy, yes, you can play new games. just download them from torrent sites.

11. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

well, while he was decrypting the firmware, he found a message in the coding that told him to stop or they would press charges on him or something like that. there was a message in the coding, so he doesn't want to press his chances. im sure he will be back, but under a new name and everything, so dont say anything or SONY will hear. shhh!

12. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

where did u get that information? sure, its plausible that sony would do that, but dark alex wouldnt be scared. theres nothing illegal about custom firmware. if u read the manual, all it does is void ur warrenty. nothin against the real law.

13. chess0990

chess0990 Regular member

that doesnt mean there wont be any more oe's that just means someone else will come along and start making the oe's

14. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

he said it himself. i forget where he posted it but im sure he took it down by now. and yeah, he wont be gone forever and the homebrew scene is not dead, there are many other people still out there working on it all.

15. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

nah the 3.5 ISO loader is in the official firmware DAX was gonna play about wit it...

think sony realised that ppl prefer the ISO to UMD.

16. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

also i herd that he was bribed by sony... shame on u DAX all the ppl over the world that u helped out and 1 fat fuk wit loads money and u take his side...!

17. Bond8

Bond8 Member

He could of also said that to get Sony off his back. I mean if Sony thinks hes gone he could create a new profile and make more programs without as much pressure on him from Sony and others. He could of also told the truth, but I would think he might release a few custom filmwares over time. Well hopefully this isn't the end for my psp cause I ain't buying any more games or going to any filmware that isn't custom.

18. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

he is only saying that for right now. im sure he will keep doing what he is doing, but under a new name and different resources and such. it will all be fine again soon. it will pass over

19. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

if someone has a gun to ur face and say they are gunna shoot...are u gunna belive them? hell ya u would. if he left a message and stuff on his webstite that hes leavning HES GONE..jeez

20. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i agree. DaX is dead. maybe hell comeback with a sex change "Pink-AlexiA" lmao.
    but still, there are many options, and only DaX knows which is the right one. i personally think hes gone, but will come back with 4.60 oe-a or something.