1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dashboard confusion

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Penac, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Penac

Penac Member

Hello everyone, i got my xbox less than a week ago with the intent to put in in my car. Now i know someone that could mod it for me but they want to charge me $200 just for the services, now add a hard drive and a mod chip and might as well buy the small shuttle pc's and put it in the car instead. What i want to do is to be able to get my games to run off my xbox's hard drive, since its gonna be in the trunk it would be easier that having to run to the back to change the game. Now i was told i could run the games, play mp3's and videos off of it. I am trying to get it all done myself to save me the cash. Now i got a maxtor 200G drive, and im planning to get either the Xecuter 3 CE or Xenium S.P. Ice, im still reading on them and if you want to recomend one for what i need please do so. So lets say i get the mod chip, i install it, i look up how to flash the bios and i do so with the latest ones. Which dashboard would you guys recomend, or software or w/e it is i need to do what i want? I will try to get some info off the guy that wants to do it for me, but i would really apreciate if you guys could give me a hand. Thanks a lot, Carlos.

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Try this site, http://www.geocities.com/modchipzone/

This guy installs chips for only $30 and does much extra work, such as flashing the bios, loads up emulators with 1,000's of games, puts Xbox Media Center on it, and pretty much anything else you want for free.

Two of my friends have gotten their Xbox's done through this guy, so you know he is reliable.

Oh, and get the X3 chip, it is by far the best mod chip out there for the Xbox, and it also has the best support team, Team Xecutor...

3. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

putting it in the car? now that is cool!

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

for shizzle!!!!

5. Penac

Penac Member

Yeah its awesome in the car. Thanks a lot guys i apreciate the help

6. philipman

philipman Regular member