1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dashboards

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by markdav1s, Apr 8, 2005.

1. markdav1s

markdav1s Guest

what is the best dashboard for the xbox and what is the difference between them.i have evox is there anything better out there?

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

EvoX no doubt!

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

if you want a dash that is stable and won't fail you get [bold]evox[/bold].

if you want a dash with features like IRC and a great dvd player built in get [bold]avalaunch[/bold].

if you would like a dash that has video previews to the games and just a nice flashy dash then get [bold]unleashedx[/bold].

if you would like a dash that has the look and flavor of the original dash with a few of the feature of the first three dashes then get [bold]THC[/bold]

....a good thing to do is look at the dashes on their looks,features,stability,and plain functionality to what you want to do. Like if you don't have you xbox online...then dashes that have alot of online functions are kinda pointless to you. Get the picture?

5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

lol, there are just so many options available, it's hard to pick one.... But you could always just try them all

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2005
  6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

you are so right,I went through about 6 dashes till I settled on unleashed with a few sub-dashes.....hehe I guess I got the best of all worlds.