1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dashlaunch 3.02 and freestyle dash

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by chriswhit, Sep 9, 2012.

1. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

I have an xenon jtag running 15574 dash. I am trying to get freestyle dash to auto launch when the system boots up. I had dash 13599 till last night when I updated. I already have freestyle dash but for a year I been booting it from xexmenu by just clicking the default.xex. Do i need to delete my old freestyle dash before I install Dashlaunch 3.02. I read a few articles on Dashlaunch 3.02 but am more confused than before I read them. Im not sure if it installs freestyle dash or just dashlaunch or both? I left my old freestyle dash on my hard drive and launched the installer but I cant seem to install anything or save settings or even update. Im wondering if its cause I manually updated freestyle dash last night. I looked at 8 different sites reading about Dashlaunch 3.02 but they all just say follow instructions if any after booting it. Doesnt say if I have to remove FSD or any thing. are there any better tutorials out there. any help would be greatly appreciated. I built this jtag myself so I'm not a total noob but I just used GOD games till the other day and now wanna mess around with FSD and xlink kai. Thanks for reading my post

2. ciobbath

ciobbath Member

Hi Chris.

I'm in the same position as you.

I have an xenon Jtag with an older version of FSD and dashlaunch and I would like to update to the latest versions of each.

I have read so many tuts or guides but I'm feeling a bit lost.

Can anyone help with Chris and my prob?

1. As the team FSD website is down, I cant auto update from within fsd, so I would need the files for both Dash Launch v3.02 / FSD 2.2 r1072 - which I now have.

2. My fsd is currently on my HDD drive (not on external drive where all my software goes) - do I need to delete FSD & dashlaunch first and then update to the newer versions or does it just overwrite?

Any help at all would be appreciated.