1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DATA.DXAR help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by marlino23, Jun 24, 2007.

1. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

This is how i know it, correct me if im wrong: when ur psp is done flashing, it creates a data.dxar file or w.e. Is flashing your psp nececary or just having the data.dxar file will give me an oe.

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

sorry for double post, but im not asking for it as i know it's ilegal. (i was just wondering).

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

when u run oeupdmaker off the memstick, it creates DATA.DXAR. u then place it in X.XXoeXflasher, using a computer. u then run that off the memory stick in the xmb. that is how u get custom firmware. and, the files can then be deleted.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

That doesn't flash your PSP. It flashes your PSP when you run the X.XXoeXflasher.

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

alright, but if i have 3.40, and i have the data.dxar for it, then can i still get an oe, or i got to be on 1.50?

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u need to be on 1.50 or else a custom firmware wont even load.

7. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

oh crap then, that sucks for me, well anyawys, wuts up with the 3.50 downgrader rumours. i couldnt find a post of it yesterday.