1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Data is corrupted 80110306

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by koolyoe, Jan 29, 2007.

1. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Hi i was trying a game save that i downloaded for Need For Speed Carbon when replaced with my old game save i renamed the folder to ULES00577001 which is what my old one was then i go to the game and it says Load Failed The data is corrupted 80110306. i have tried 2 different saves. anyone help? thanks

2. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Renaming the folder wont help, you,ll have to hexedit it.

3. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

SUDDS!!! lol why arent you on MSN get on so i can talk to you :)

4. diverpaul

diverpaul Guest

hi guy , i hope you can help me:
    my psp is 303OEC

i downloaded some savedata and i put then at the right folder of my psp, AND WHEN I TRY TO LOAD IT APPEARS:

THIS GAME DATA WAS SAVED ON A DIFFERENT PSP AND CANNOT BE LOADED

no works,, can anyone help me ??

and not just to me....................

after i read some topics at internet i discovered that i have to use a EUR save to my psp, and then:

for exemple my psp make a save to NFSCARBON like this ULES00577001, i found one like this, a EUR one, i put the save there, that information about its made in other psp dont appears any more, but when i try to load it , appears "NO DATA FOUND", and its there at my saves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw it first

i hope you can help me please, please send your solution thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttt

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2007
  5. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Hey i just added you to MSN also you need to remove your Email address the mods dont like it. so just edit it out. also here is alink where i got my game save it worked for me i had this problem you had too but then i found this site and it worked so try it out.

http://forums.pspcrazy.com/forums/psp-game-saves/

6. diverpaul

diverpaul Guest

upsss sory, i dont know how to edit it please clean my email if you can, thanks

7. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

ok the edit button is at the right of your post it looks like a pencil with paper

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007