1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Data Recovery Help

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Sampleera, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Sampleera

Sampleera Guest

I have recovered data from a corrupt drive before but i cannot now, the drive that i need to recover used to be formatted NTFS but when i try to recover it with a NTFS data recovery nothing comes up, so i looked at the drive in Acronis Disk Director and it says that there is no file system on it, it says FS: None partition: 0x7 (ntfs, Hpfs) file system: None. so if anybody has any idea what has happened or how i can recover the data plese let me know.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3. Abanob

Abanob Member

I would like to mention one more data recovery software in the list provided by ddp. This tool has helped me in past recovery my data from NTFS formatted hard drive. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software a file and partition recovery utility which helps to recover data from formatted hard drive and data lost occur due to software malfunction, viruses, or even sabotage. It also provides Raw File Recovery that recognizes & recovers more than 300 file types including documents, spreadsheets, web content & images.
    Download the demo from: http://www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm