1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Datel Slim battery open, pics, questions--abridged version...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by aim1973, Jan 15, 2008.

1. aim1973

aim1973 Member

Okay, I am changing this from a long, rambling, post to a shorter, to the point one, was a little delirious I guess: Here are some pics of a slim datel tool, just incase it is the least bit helpful to anyone even if not to answer my questions. For reasons I'm leaving out for brevity I need to explore every option to use this as a regular battery, as I successfully modded my sons psp w/ it...after throwing his original out the door and in the snow after it started smoking...

Anyway, have been trying to learn and understand all I could about this, eeprom, boot menus, etc, still working on that end, wondered if anyone could spare any thoughts or ideas of where to start...(using the Pandorized 'restore battery' doesn't work, still trying to understand to multiboot programs.
    Any thoughts?(Besides, your stupid, wasting our time, buy a battery, you cheapskate, etc.) thanks, (PS, this is the best I could do for pics b/c the board is attatched differently than the original, and couldn't be flipped completely over.Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

out of intrest why do you want to use the Datel Tool batery as a normal battery? the whole point of the battery is that its pre modded as a pandoras battery. i dont think its really possible to turn it into a normal battery.