1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DAX 3.40OE/A or M33 3.52

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ahshan, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Ahshan

Ahshan Member

Well, I currently have DAX's 3.40OE/A firmware and have been a proud user of it for a while. I was looking around and found that many people have updated to M33's 3.52, so it made me want to update, but then again, I hear stories that it is unstable and doesnt work for some people. Is there anyone who can answer my question on whether its a good idea to update or not.

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

It means pretty stable to me I have 3.52 M33-2. Everything works great for me. ;)

3. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

i wish people would clarify what they mean by unstable...
    people confuse the fact they keep updating it (adding more stuff, increasing compatibility) with the idea that it is unstable...

i have used it since day one and have not had a single problem as have many many others

afterall, it was originally built by reverse-engineering OE anyway, they are VERY similar projects (although I don't doubt M33 had to do a LOT of their own coding to create it and i applaud their amazing skills).

i absolutely recommend it

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

"Unstable" is a pretty subjective thing. There is no hard test to prove if one is more stable than other. It's all hearsay. Same thing happened when 3.40Oe came out, people were saying it's unstable.