1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

daxziso help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Mvdb, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Mvdb

Mvdb Member

hi,
    can someone please help me setting up daxziso on my 3.03 OE-C psp because i don't seem to get it.
    i don't have the MPHGameloader map and i can't find my flash0 and flash 1. is this really the best way to load Iso's on that firmware?

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

You have custom firmware now, no need for loaders...simply put your ISO's in the ISO folder in the root of your memory stick, and select your games from the menu on your PSP

3. Mvdb

Mvdb Member

yeah, i tried that but that doesn't work either. i cant see any iso's in the game section of the mem stick.

are there some settings that have to be set?

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

make sure you have a game UMD in the slot-and in the recovery console (access this by holding down the R trigger button whilst powering up) navigate to "config" and then make sure the "NO UMD" is disabled...

You could also have a bad ISO..I am finding that with alot of mine as well-they dont have the thumbnail in the game menu...but they take up the space on the memory stick