1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbox help

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dc69, Feb 9, 2007.

1. dc69

dc69 Regular member

just got a dbox with sportster image plugged it in scanned all the channels and they all tuned in but no picture it just says searching for guide.sometimes when i turn the box on i can get the channel that was on the box before i turned it off to come up for about 2 seconds then the picture freezes on that channel, the guide comes up for all the other channels but there is no picture on any of the other channels it says searching.any help greatly appreciated

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Go to the EMUCAMD settings and make sure that one is selected (evocamd, newcamd, mgcamd)Leave it on $KY Movies for about a minuite until the picture clears.

3. dc69

dc69 Regular member

yeah i already did that.its not the cam thats working as the keys have been updated

4. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Try ucode version 001A and reboot the box.

5. dc69

dc69 Regular member

i dont know how to change the u code but its already set to 001A

6. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

change emu from evocamd to mgcamd - press blue button on remote control and from one of the menu's select a different emu

7. dc69

dc69 Regular member

the only cams i have are evocamd and evocamd alt and sbmcamd and i have tried them all.and the worst thing is i cant ftp to the box no matter what i do.so i reckon as a last resort im gona buy a null modem cable and flash commando 6 and see if that will work.its defo a software issue though as i brought it to a friends house with ntl digital and wouldnt work either.
    (evocamd is version 58 i dont know if this matters or not because i see the latest version is 2.14)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007