1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DBOX IN IRELAND

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by wardex, Mar 21, 2007.

1. wardex

wardex Member

Please help cant get my dbox to boot flashed with 1x image i think now i'm stuck in kein system, tried to reflash with new image using the info from the web but i must be doing something wrong, have all the leads and software ,but my lack of german means i'm limited to info. Need also sportster 1.75 image and the right way to flash it. Waiting for the Guru to reply many thanks HELP Ire. dub.

2. irishstu

irishstu Member

im in same boat as you i think,but mine is sinking fast,can you help me,have no clue to be honest,have dbox2,german services,ntl,living in dublin,i know nowt about flashing etc,willing to travel and pay if nybody will set it up for me,ie images services,cheers

3. wiz569

wiz569 Regular member

Ok guys you need to head over to the site in my signature and sign up (its free).You can then access the downloads and guides and get your box back up and running.

4. wardex

wardex Member

thanks for the encoragement tried all methods no good ,so tried on my other pc and could not believe it was so easy. dont no why my laptop wouldn't connect to dbox tried and tried everything .but all is well now thanks for the help

5. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Where do you live? I am usually out & about cycling at the weekend, if you are close enough I could do it for nothing. As long as you have a PC/laptop with a network card, I have a cable.

6. irishstu

irishstu Member

cheers,i tried it myself,with great help from dc69,he has been so helpful,i eventually flashed it with sportser,2xintel,but al my local channels ie rte tv3 are shite,even with changing the netid scan to dublin,i still get choppy images,if ya can help,brilliant,i live south dublin,tallaght village,cheers

7. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

A service file will probably fix it. One batch of channels used to scan badly for me. I can email them to you if you pm me your email address. My mate is in tallaght using my service file.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  8. irishstu

irishstu Member

sat down,took time,read few tutorials.got me head around it,took my time,replaced one of the services files,rebooted,and all is well,
    A BIG THANKS TO ALL THAT WAS HELPFUL AND BEEN PATIENT,so i is very happy with my dbox,anybody want to mod my xbox he he,

oh how do i remove the clock that shows on the upper right of the tv,