1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbox

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kill_bill, Sep 4, 2007.

1. kill_bill

kill_bill Member

please could you helpme.........my box when u start it it comes to kein system and you cant do nothing can u help pls

2. matt1734

matt1734 Member

You need to reflash this.

You will need a pc and a cross over cable i can send you a link to the flashing software which is simple to use , i had same thing very simple to fix

pm me for the link

3. tee13

tee13 Member

yeah mine is asking to be reprogrammed... do you need to have a standard cable t.v package before the box will pick up any other channels or if there is a internet signal will it still pick channels up through the cable?

do you know what type of crossover cable is needed?

4. tee13

tee13 Member

matt can you send me the link by any chance as well?? as mine needs to be reprogrammed... cheers

5. matt1734

matt1734 Member

ok

download the imaging assistant from

http://www.world-of-digital.com/DBOX/{19B21BC2-35BE-4F17-9BAB-BFFFA13BB365}.htm

You will need a standard cat 5 cross over cable (you dnt need a serial lead for this)

plug cable into dbox and pc make sure the power is switched off the dbox not just in standby.

open the image assistant software point it to the image you want to use on the dbox (if you need images i have a sportster 1.75 which works fine)

once you click next and the dialogue box is up then power on the dbox and it will flash the image