1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbox2 help in dublin or surounding areas

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by irishstu, Apr 6, 2007.

1. irishstu

irishstu Member

noob isnt the word for me,got me a dbox2,debugged,etc,nothing but german services onit,did alot of reading regarding images and services,but im not tech savy enough to do it myself,as it is for the past 3 weeks its a brick,is there anybody in dublin or surrounding areas that can do the business for me,have car will travel,have wallet will pay for services,i have ntl feed,its a sagem avia 600 i think,with neutrino image,its all over my head in all honesty, thanks

2. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Connecting box and pc via crossover cable and clicking 2 buttons every 10 year old school should be able to do.
    Read a tut and download a image matching the flash chip amount of your sagem.

3. irishstu

irishstu Member

so your sayin you wont do it for me,cheers,

4. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

I don't think you are willing to pay for a flight to Dublin.

5. irishstu

irishstu Member

living in dublin myself,just dont trust myself to be honest in even attempting to do anything to it,had nothing but bad luck with it so far,asked a few sat places,they wouldnt touch it,eventually found a place in kimmage,russian crowd,they knew off it,left it with them for few days,then they wanted alot of money to flash it,told them to ram it,i know its simple,but to charge me 200euro,i dont think so,just a normal bloke looking for a bit of help,besides,my pc down,vista expired,ouch,between work and a kid,not much time on hands,i live in south dub,but willing to travel,the dbox is gathering dust as it is,so there ends my sob story...he he
    any help will be appreciated,