1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbox2?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by paulp911, Jan 16, 2007.

1. paulp911

paulp911 Member

Hi all, first let me say that I have just got my box from the fatherland and it has the Nutrino image on it but when plugged in to my ntl line and scart lead it says that to do a scan as no channels are available but when I do a scan it still says done transponder scan and no channels have been found.I am doing something wrong or missing some vital information can someone tell me what?
    Regards
    Paul

2. dragonx

dragonx Guest

Hi

Welcome to Dbox World ! Basically you will probably need to flash a new (UK) image before scanning. There are threads on this forum with links to tutorials in how to do this.

Good luck

3. paulp911

paulp911 Member

Thanks Dragon for your welcome I appreciate your reply.I am as we speak desparately seeking info on this subject but there seems such alot to take in it is difficult to know what to do next.I take your advice on board and will try to read up on how to flash a Uk image to my box.But when I bought it I was told that it has Neutrino UK Image on board.If this is so what is my next move ? How can I tell if the Neutrino image onboard is Uk or not?