1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[DBZ Budokai 3 Plz HELP!!! ]

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Kaydash, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Kaydash

Kaydash Regular member

Someone please help me, I made a backup of Budokai 3 on a dvd-r verbatim using dvd decrypter and I burnt the .mds at 1x and the game wont boot at all just stays at PS2 splash screen. I have V3 PS2 if it helps and yes I have backed up games b4 and never had problems.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what method are you using to boot your backups

3. treumatic

treumatic Member

propablly he use swap. Same problem here. Very long loading . Dude try to turn your console vertical. It can help.

4. Kaydash

Kaydash Regular member

My PS2 uses magic 3 modchip and with all my other games I just turn the console on press eject put the game in and press reset and it works fine there after. My backup doesn't even boot just goes through to the browser screen and thats it and eventually has disc read error. All my other backups still work fine. Oh and could anybody tell me what is good media to use besides verbatim and ritek cause I live in South Africa and we dont have Ritek here.

5. al2k4

al2k4 Member

I have been having the same problem with the same type of modchip and ps2 model, verbatim and dvddecypter at 1x. the game i have trouble with is mortal kombat, jap berserk, gta SA, splinter cell pt, and now prince of persia 2.

6. treumatic

treumatic Member

guyz
    try to emulate iso image on deamon tools then do DVD copy on Alcohol

hope this can work. Work with lotr:third age.

7. Kaydash

Kaydash Regular member

Tried that too, didn't work. My Mortal Kombat deception works perfectly though. I cant burn games with alcohol cause it won't let me burn at 1x it always wants 4x or higher. Maybe if I burn a alcohol image with dvd decrypter??? Well me onimusha3 giving me the same troubles.