1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DBZ Budokai 3 Torrent

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sasha1303, Dec 15, 2004.

1. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

Hi, i love DBZ 3 right iv played it and played it and i love it so much but one day (as a dickhead i am) i steped on the disc and broke it in 2 peices :'( now thta i hav HDloader i wanted to download it from the net and install into my HD using Winhiip , but 1 problem i donwloaded it but it says it wants a password and i read the readme is said i hav to goto http://www.elitewebt3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1177 but that didnt work then i treid the website tuurns out its all spanish and i cant understand a thing i maegad to creat an account but then i sorta got stuck if any1 knows the PW for PS2 - Dragonball Z Budokai 3 PAL DVDRIP or has an account they can use to tel lme the PW plz help me out P.S its not realy piracy i just broke my game and wanna sorta fix it :D PLEASE HELP!!!

2. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

um. could some1 atleast send me the name a of a plain text password cracker for winrar (not the ones were it takes 11hrs to search evry letter number symbol but the ones were it just hacks ,cracks and gives u the pass in plain text) or tell me a program or how to cinvert winrar to winzip would be usefull cuase i gotta a winzip pass cracker that works great
    :D PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! I REALY WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. mrguy

mrguy Member

Dragonball Z Budokai 3 MULTI5 FULLDVD(PS2) ::::::>1230
    Dragonball Z Budokai 3 PAL DVDRIP(PS2) ::::::>2101

4. treumatic

treumatic Member

5. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

Thanks i will keep thoses sites in mind if i eva download more torrent :D Thanks heaps guys seriously thats the biggest help i eva got in a million yrs

6. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

YES!!! it worked IT WORKED I TELLS YA the game is english no gliches nothin bad , its the same old DBZ ahh how i miss it i must reali on torrent more often thank you thank you all

7. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

YES!!! it worked IT WORKED I TELLS YA the game is english no gliches nothin bad , its the same old DBZ ahh how i miss it i must reali on torrent more often thank you thank you all

8. the_zman

the_zman Member

sasha i had the same exccident that you had (just that i didn't step on the disk... my brother flushed it in the toilet...) where did you downloaded this torrent i'm looking for it for about 3 weeks

9. MidoriVX

MidoriVX Member

Does the PAL version of Budokai 3 have a Japanese voice option?