1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbz budoukai 3 in black and white??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by rottenegz, Jan 8, 2005.

1. rottenegz

rottenegz Member

Hey all,
    Whenever i use my Swap Magic on my DBZ game backup, the game plays in black and white.. What could the problem be? Is it because the games PAL fromat?

2. Ludikhris

Ludikhris Guest

Could be. try running in PAL mode, might not work. Try backing it up again but I am kinda doubtful if that will really work. My guess is that you need to switch to PAL video mode when booting. SM V3.3 has this update.

Ludikhris

3. ducatis

ducatis Guest

if its in black and white your tv is either pal and the game is NTSC or your tv is NTSC and your game is pal. The 2 dont work together. you can convert your game iso to either one but you have to look for sorry i dont have link.

4. Ludikhris

Ludikhris Guest

I found out that some TVs will convert a PAL picture but not all of them and not all pictures come out reliably. Your best bet is to find a burning tool that will convert the PAL game to NTSC as stated above or use SM discs to boot it differently cause that may help as well. I guess you could always get a PAL friendly TV too, that could work.

Ludikhris