I have been happily using DC++ for the last month or so after converting from K Lite. It was working fine until recently when the search utility stoped working completely, and i can no longer get any results at all. I have tried fail safe searches like "Blink 182" and nothing. Also the downloads i started when search was working will never connect, nor any other download, they all try and then time out. Uploads are working fine, and everything else works... Public Hub List, main chat, etc...etc... To my own knowledge a have not changed my firewall settings, which is Norton, i couldnt stand the constantly nagging Zone Alarm so got rid of the B*#~@%D! I have checked settings and they say all DC++ Traffic is allowed. I am also using Peer Guardian but that has not changed from before when it was working fine. Please advise, if you have had this problem, or if you think you may know what is wrong, Bonjour!