1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC2KEY

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by daveleach, Jan 25, 2008.

1. daveleach

daveleach Member

I have just returned from a business trip to china, and took my wii with me ti a chip installed, as a colleague had recently had his done there too
    the mod chip that the guy has installed is D2CKEY.
    just got a couple of wuestions now im home and able to communcate with people who speak english!!!!
    am i still bale to access the internet thro the wii, because at the moment its not allowing me into the settings menu, saying i need to access a certain website.
    they kept mentioning that i need to upgrade to 3.1E using an original PAL game.
    what game do i need for this?? or is there a way of getting the wii to update from online?? ie getting past the error message that im getting

2. Oxadillia

Oxadillia Guest

I'm afraid to say that you have semi-bricked your Wii. Did you update using a game from another region? This is typical behavior of a bricked Wii, and I'm afraid there is not really any solution, other than you have to wait for a new update, buy a game from your region WITH that update on it, and then updating from there. The other alternative is sending it to nintendo, who can restore factory settings to the Wii (erasing everything). However I would not recommend this.

Hope this helps and I hope you get it sorted out!