1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DCC Pending on mIRC

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by jznelly, Aug 31, 2003.

1. jznelly

jznelly Guest

I use mIRC and www.packetnews.com to download files and about 25% of the time i get a message when i try to download a file that says "you have a DCC Pending. Please set your Client to accept send." and then it says connection failed. What does that mean and how can i fix it????
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2003
  2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Go to file - options and click DCC. On send request, change to auto-get file.

Then click Folders beneath DCC and change DCC Ignore to Disabled and untick "turn back on in" and that should fix it!

3. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

Dear Dela, sleep more man, you're mixin up DCC and DC++...;=) ....and after note (Dela wasn't mixin up, this something what forum does default pergaps), who ever had clever idea about auto-formatting "DCC" to DC++ after message posted?

jznelly, few things. What dela allready said, goes naturally, thou you said about 25 % of times which got me thinkin that you had DCC options right allready. If latter, quite a few of bots wont send anything anyway, when those are under heavy traffic, having too many hops or been hammered and hence you could see DCC pending message regardless your settings being right. If latter, it's something which ain't because of you and can't really be fixed amuch._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Loitering around Efnet, Undernet, Saltek, Rizon, BarArcade, Global-Dimension and Orbitalfire. [/small]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2003
  4. jznelly

jznelly Guest

Yeah, i checked the options and they were all right with what Dela says. I asked this question on the AD channel on IRC and they said that sometimes it just happens becuase of the bot (like Easycola said). Thanks for the answers.

5. Dela

Give me a break easy, u try answering about 40 questions in a row and not making one mistake after 30 hours being awake ;-)

EDIT: Actually Easy i said D C C but the forum is changing it to DC++, ask any moderator who tried to edit my message ;-)_X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://www.BillLonero.com - Check out a true artists music!

aD channel on IRC: rod.liquidirc.com #ad_buddies
    Newbie IRC Guide- http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/47221[/small]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2003
  6. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Let's try this:

DCC correctly written

Within the DCC sentence

Ending with dot like DCC. this

How about typos, let's forget one C out of it and see what DC does then.

7. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Yay insomniacs annonymous hehe! "My name is Praetor and i'm an insomniac"

8. Dela

hahaha, i think almost everyone at aD is an insomniac!