1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DDR Party Collection

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ryyudo, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Ryyudo

Ryyudo Member

I've been searching around for a while looking for info on this. But..

I've borred the acctual imported DDR Party Collection game from my friend. I used the Swap Magic CD version 3.0/Fliptop combo, and it doesn't seem to work. I also tried changing the screen types (NTSC and PAL) and tried running it in the "Normal" and "Special" modes. Nothing seems to work.

I think it may just be the version of my PS2 and if it's incompatible with the 3.0 version (although the offical site claims it works with ALL models of PS2). So...am I'm doing something else incorrectly?

My friend claims that their 2.0 works just fine. Maybe I need an older version?

Well, thanks ahead of time.

2. manila555

manila555 Member

Is the DDR game cd or dvd??? if its a dvd you need to use the Swap Magic dvd, if its cd you need to use the Swap Magic cd.

I would assume that DDR is a dvd media because all playstation ddr games are dvd.

Hope this helps

3. Ryyudo

Ryyudo Member

It's defenetely CD, as said by many sources. Dispite knowing this, I tried both anyways....maybe my Swap Magic CD Version is just defective?