1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dead eurovox red

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by eddie7, Oct 17, 2007.

1. eddie7

eddie7 Member

hello

i have eurovox red (not clone)since feb and it worked fine,while watching tv last nite an error message came up and then the box went blank, the red standby light is on but other than that it's dead...tried turning the power on/off ,,,,tried to reflash but dnupman cant locate the box,,,even tried the reset button on the inside of the box....all the boards and circuts seem to be ok on the inside of the box nothing blown,, so now i think jtag,i was looking at the cable on ebay and it connects to a paralell port, my laptop dosent have this connection, can i get an adapter for this??

thanks,

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Strange your laptop doesnt have a para port. Can you use another pc as an adapter would not be ideal in any jtag scenario.

3. eddie7

eddie7 Member

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yes it will add a para port to you pc but I do not know how this will react with the jtag kit.