1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead Man's Chest to ipod conversion

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by nomanisat, Jan 26, 2007.

1. nomanisat

nomanisat Member

i'am having troble getting my copy of dead mans chest onto my ipod. I decrypted the DVD with DVDFab decryptor, but none of my conversion programs work. it either dosen't load or is terrible quality, full of snow

please help

2. Greg

Greg Member

Try to use ImTOO MPEG Encoder 3. Works great.

3. MarkNZ

MarkNZ Regular member

Hi,

May I suggest you try CloneDVD Mobile. You can download and try for 21 days. (Full Trial Feature)

CloneDVD mobile converts your DVD movies quickly and easily into a format that your portable device (Sony PSP, Apple iPod Video, iAudio X5, Creative Labs ZEN Vision, etc) can play. You can also convert your DVDs to other file formats, such as DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc.

System Requirements
    An IBM-compatible personal computer with a minimum 1GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 256 MB RAM
    Windows 2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64

Here is the down-load Link yor you.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Have fun

Mark

4. nomanisat

nomanisat Member

i tried CloneDVD and it didn't work. The quality was terrible, it was so full of snow that you couldn't even see the movie

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007