1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrypter 3.5.2.0 issue

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tdm08, Mar 8, 2005.

1. tdm08

tdm08 Guest

greetings,
    I recently upgraded my dvd decrypter to ver. 3.5.2 with no apparent problems. But, ever since the upgrade decrypter will only burn at a max 1.8 regardless of speed selected. tried uninstalling and reinstalling decrypter with no results even reinstalled old version 3.5.1 but now even that version is maxing out at 1.8x. hardware : pioneer dvr-108 / media: verbatim silver 8x. do i maybe have a setting incorrect within decrypter that i am missing somewhere. any assistance is greatly appreciated.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

3. tdm08

tdm08 Guest

good call bbmayo .... appears to be working fine once i unistalled primary and secondary IDE and reinstalled/rebooted. burned succesfully at 4x on first test / although, primary was set at'DMA if available' / secondary was PIO. any idea how this could have changed since decrypter 3.5.2 upgrade ? just curious...

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Yeah windows will periodically switch to PIO mode when you have a couple of errors or something changes in your system to be sure you are burning with out errors. So it is a good idea to check your DMA settings every once and a while. Glad you got it working!!
    Cheers,