1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrypter NOT recognizing my .iso files?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by F43, Feb 10, 2005.

1. F43

F43 Member

Hello:

OK, I am able to encode from an original DVD to my HD where I create an AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS with either Shrink or DVDdecrypter. OK, when I open DVDdecrypter and select ISO_Write mode>then try and specify destination>I choose the Video_TS and I get a prompt that it cannot find the 'file specified'? Likewise my destination option only shows drive E! It would correct if destination offered a choice of drive H which is where my external writer is connected. The writer shows as being available when looking at 'My computer'

Please help, it seems I am almost there since I have the movie on the HD, just need to burn it? Is there any 'secret' to making Shrink work in conjuction with Decrypter and vice versa?

Thanks for your help, F43

2. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

You can make an iso image combining the two into one and letting decrypter burn it as that. DVD shrink can make that image for you also.

3. Needakip

Needakip Regular member

if you have a video_ts / audio_ts folder you have not got an iso to burn, thats why decryptor cant find the file. An iso is an image of a disk in 1 file.if you want to use decryptor to burn an iso you have to tell it to read an iso then you can sellect write an iso , but usually the file would be to big to write on a disk.if you have a video_ts / audio_ts folder just burn them to disk