1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

decrypter,shrink then nero were used

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by diesel2u, Feb 2, 2005.

1. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

the movie The Grudge just came out so I attempted to dvdxcopy but to no avail, then I tried nero nope didnt work either so then I use dvd shrink..nope not again...I finally use dvd decrypter then used dvd shrink to make it a backup then reauthored it then I used nero to burn to a dvd+r...It worked the new proectioin was cracked..hehehe..Im asking any of you guys is there a shorter way to achieve what took me 45mins in total time to do and those 3 steps which took me 2 hours to figure out how to get it cracked and then to a dvd+r disc?

2. axlman

axlman Regular member

Well, I know that if you use AnyDVD an let it run in the background, it will override the DVD encryption while just using Nero or DVDXCopy there are others as well, but they like AnyDVD, they cost money to purchase the full version. I like DVDD 'cuz it has the decryption built in and it's 100% free!

3. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

diesel2u, I do it that way also, but only for the sony releases. Otherwise I only use shrink and nero. The thing is it takes me only half the time it takes you. Do you defrag regularly or at all? Also, do you have a lot of things going on in the background? Anyway 45 mins isn't that long, considering there are people who have it take as long as 1 to 2 hours. And like axlman stated, anydvd will cut out a step if you want to spend the money for the real version. You can download the trial version, but there's a slight(I said slight) chance it may give you compatibility problems. Never hurts to try.

4. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

thanks alot guys for the info..truly appreciate it