1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

decrypter

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tlmichaud, Jan 20, 2005.

1. tlmichaud

tlmichaud Member

someone suggested decrypter to go along with shrink and my liteon burner and to trash my xcopy and sonic. They recommended nero big time. Where to I get the decrypter.

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

You can get Decryptor right here--just look under the Software Tab--I usually just use Shrink first then burn with Decryptor--totally free and great results--let us know if you have any trouble after reading directions etc--(I use RW type disks to practice!)

3. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Do you know how to search? I'd tell you where to get it, but this is such an easy one to find if you know how to search, that I wouldn't be doing you a favor by telling you where to get it.

So I will not even put the full name of it in this message, because this site creates a link to it whenever it sees the full name of it in a message!

4. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

I sometimes use Sonic to burn--so I would keep it--But X-copy I don't use even though I have it, mainly because it requires 2 disks--whereas Shrink/Decryptor can do the same thing onto 1 disk--Good Luck!

5. tlmichaud

tlmichaud Member

thanks for the tips everyone. decrypter worked and I burned my first movie, yeah. one question does it usually take over three hours to read (encoding)? it only took about 15 minutes to write. Would Nero be much faster? thanks again.

6. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

No, Nero would not be any faster--Burn speed should be 4X or less anyway. The actual ripping/encoding is what is taking a long time--that depends mostly on your system specs--what are your specs? There are other variables as well, but lets start with specs and go from there--
    Whitfield

7. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

No, Nero would not be any faster--Burn speed should be 4X or less anyway. The actual ripping/encoding is what is taking a long time--that depends mostly on your system specs--what are your specs? There are other variables as well, but lets start with specs and go from there--
    Whitfield