1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decrypting 360 games?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by PotSmoker, Mar 9, 2007.

1. PotSmoker

PotSmoker Member

Well I've read through this forum, but all you guys seem to post is after you get the games .iso image, well I want to know how to decrypt a game to a .iso image, I would download the images but sadly I'm stuck with shit internet due to the phonelines, max 15kbs and downloading a 4-8gig file would take a month, its bad enough downloading a 700mb .avi file

well anyways, I'm current using dvdinfopro but I dont know the commands to send for any game, so if you could post a link to a bunch of game listings that would be helpful, or a better way of decrypting..

Nice forums you guys got.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, if you want to back up origianl discs then where is what you need.
    1. Xbox Backup Creator (free program)
    2. a 360 with a flashed DVD drive
    3. http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...00&fpos=27214&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=
    an SH-D163A Drive either pre flashed or you can easily flash it once you get it. Has to be this specific drive! (get it while you still can because they no longer make them)
    4. some Verbatim DVD+R DL discs

that should take care of it. You can then make a back up of any reatil disc with the click of 2 buttons in XBC.

http://www.xtreme-source.com/tutorials-xbox-360/
    some tutorials on flashing and backing up games.

3. PotSmoker

PotSmoker Member

So I take it my 16x liteon dual layered drive wont do the trick? :(