1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

decrypting problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ILHS86, Jan 20, 2003.

1. ILHS86

ILHS86 Regular member

I am using decrypter 3.4 I have Choosen Iso Read R & File F and it has highlighted the movie for me, but Sublime says you all need the Video_ts.ifo and Video_ts.bup, Do I first decrypted the movie then go back and Decrypted the other 2 files I need or what,

2. dipstick

dipstick Member

After you have opened up decrypter and selected mode, file F. The main movie will be highlighted. Scroll up to the top of the list and find your VIDEO_TS.BUP. Then hold down Ctrl on your key board and left click the VIDEO_TS.BUP file. It will highlight that file and keep all the main movie files. Do the same for the VIDEO_TS.IFO file. These files should be the same size (around 12K to 28K). Do not select the VIDEO_TS.VOB file! Then decrypt them to your selected destination on your hard drive. Good luck, this will fix the problem.

3. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Sorry can't really understand what u wrote however check out dvddecrypter.com, that forum is setup with the exact guides for that proggy.

Hope this helps.