1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deep Analysing?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by crazyabe, May 19, 2004.

1. crazyabe

crazyabe Member

Hey guys I was just wondering if deep analysing is really worth it. It says it improves the quality. Does it improve it alot. Because if its not really necessary I won't do it because it takes way to long.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

The best method is to use your own eyes to judge because it's very subjective. Another factor is what type of TV you'll be watching the discs on. The Deep Analysis will definitely improve things if you're watching on an HDTV but if you're using a plain jane TV it won't make a huge difference.

I will analyze if I compress at all because I'm a smack about picture quality.

3. ellizit

ellizit Guest

When I first started using the program, I had this function turned off. Several backups I made turned out looking more like a VCD because of the picture quality. Like Nephilim, I always have it turned out, and although it is a rather subjective matter, I personally think that it is worth the extra time and does improve the quality.