1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deep Analysis Not functionable

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Acme8790, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Acme8790

Acme8790 Member

I am backing up a copy of The Passion of the christ and it is being compressed to 66.7% which for my guildlines I usually perform a deep analysis. With this disk however, that option is grayed out. I can not use this function. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance

2. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi there,

I just bought "The Passion Of The Christ" yesterday myself and wanted to make a backup.

I used DVD Shrink v3.2.0.15 (The Latest).

I used Deep Analysis, and used SMOOTH (Default) as the other level of quality. I let it ran all night, so no idea how long it took.

I kept the default 4464Mb for the size.
    It seems to have compressed it at 76% or 79% something, around there, not sure.

Burned it this morning with Nero, tested it in my Panasonic DVD and it worked great !

3. michigan

michigan Guest

You did select the disc and analysis it first? Try it in reauthor and see of it comes up.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Acme8790,

Have you backed it up before? or is this the first time you've tried to back up?

5. brian100

brian100 Guest

May be an idea to try uninstalling then re-running the install process. Could cure the problem.

6. Acme8790

Acme8790 Member

I backed it up once before but backed it up without subtitles and wanted to reback it up with subtitles so i know what they are saying. I wenr throught the deep analysis once but like I said that was without the subtitles.

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Yea ... It's already done the deep analysis. If you want to do it again you need to delete the log.

But you don't need to, just click the subtitles you want and it will add them.

8. Acme8790

Acme8790 Member

Yeah i did that and everything came out cool. I wasn't sure if when i did the deep analysis before if it took into consideration the subtitles in the analysis since I did not have them checked to begin with. Evidently i was wrong. But all came out great. Thanks for yor help.