1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Def Jam Vendetta Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lowlow42, Nov 3, 2003.

1. lowlow42

lowlow42 Member

Hi, I just burned a copy of Def Jam Vendetta for my v7 PS2. I have a no-solder modchip with the swap discs. I burned it with RecordNow MAX. What my problem is: It boots up, but then stays at the "Loading" screen, and freezes. Why is this... should i use DVD Decrypter and patch it with EA Universal Patcher? What should i do... plus i use MEMOREX but if the reason was the media, it wouldn't have booted up, so... WHATS THE PROBLEM??

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Burn at 1x. And make sure the original matches is NTSC if your PS2 is from Japan or America, and PAL if it's from Europe.

3. lowlow42

lowlow42 Member

It is NTSC, so what you are saying is that... Just burn it again at 1x? Whats the difference if I burned it at 4x or 1x, as when I burned 4x it came out successful.

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

dont own the game but could be double check have you tried using cd loader with your swap magic discs

5. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I backed up this game just fine using dvd decrypter. No need for cd loader or any patch.

6. lowlow42

lowlow42 Member

Alright, from what I hear from others is that my media is wrong. That I should be using Verbatim and burn at 1x. Is this right? Oh and does RecordNow Max have to have certain settings when building a global image?