1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Defective Xbox 360 after RGH

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Eisherz, May 25, 2012.

1. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Hello
    I just got a defective box off ebay, seller claimed untested because of no PSU. Tested it, it doesn't go RROD or anything, everything stays green, I got two problems though: The controller doesn't synchronize properly, it stays blinking, but I can start the console with it. Second problem: I don't get any sound or pictures, neither by using an HDMI cable nor by using the original cable. Both work good on another box. I have opened up the box to see what the previous owner did to it just to find soldering traces of an RGH.
    Any ideas what I could try to revive it? It acts like my other fully working box when I don't connect it to a TV.

2. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

can you return it? if not you might need to get a reball/reflow for the machine

3. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

i would say someone bricked it or erased the nand, reballing most likely would not fix it.

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I can't return it, I bought it as defective, might have tried to fix it if it wasn't too much efford. But I too think it's gone for good, leaving me with a drive, a case and maybe some other working parts.