1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Definitive guide

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by deano5t, Nov 14, 2007.

1. deano5t

deano5t Member

I installed my wiikey last night and so everything seems to be working great (thanks to a lot of good info on here). My problem is when it comes to burning the update and setup discs, i have had a good read through the forum but i cant find a definitive answer on how to burn them. Im guessing the files need to be padded out using filechop etc but i cant figure out how to do it. Any info would be massively appreciated.

2. stufish

stufish Member

it to do with nintendo puting some code in the last up-date that stops the wiikey setup disk from booting, If you down load MultiGameISOCreator and then download the setup 1.3 wiikey setup iso.
    run MultiGameISOCreator and add the wiikey update iso then get it to create the new iso and then burn that to disk you will have now problems ;)

download here http://psx-scene.com/forums/attachm...ultigame-iso-creator-v3.2.4f.rar?d=1193743664

3. stufish

stufish Member

I ment to say "no" problems :) well it worked for me anyways

4. stufish

stufish Member

sorry Mod's I'm having a melt down today feel free to tidy up this tread after I have made a mess of it.

should have read

---------------------------

it's to do with nintendo puting some code in the last up-date that stop's the wiikey setup disk from booting, If you down load MultiGameISOCreator and then download the setup 1.3 wiikey setup iso.
    run MultiGameISOCreator and add the wiikey setup 1.3 iso then get it to create the new iso and then burn that to disk you will have no problems ;)

download here http://psx-scene.com/forums/attachments/...ar?d=1193743664

-----------------------

5. deano5t

deano5t Member

Does that automatically resize the file then?

6. stufish

stufish Member

as far as I'm aware there isn't an issue with needing to resize the file, If you burn the 1.9b and 1.9g updates neither of them need to be resized to get them to work (didn't for me anyway) its just the setup up disk that's the problem and this can be got around using the above.

I havn't ever needed to change any of the setting on the wiikey so
    I don't even have a copy of the setup disk anymore. I'd get yourself a good quailty DVD-RW to use for this sort of thing ;)

hope this helps

7. deano5t

deano5t Member

Thanks for the info stufish, you have been a great help. Will give it a go tonight when i finish work.

8. phelixnyc

phelixnyc Regular member