1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DefJam Fight For Ny, how to rip the audio soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Jdilla, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

I love the soundtrack of def jam fight for ny, ive unlocked all the tracks, and the game has like 23-25 full audio tracks.. maybe its been answer before, but i didnt find nothing about EA sports games, but how do i extract/rip the audio files from this great xbox game?? basicly what i want to do is rip all the songs, to my pc, and than burn them on a music cd. is this possible with the right software/player, if so how? thanks for the help in advance

2. ruffian

ruffian Member

I got the same problem in def jam and wanna have an answer to :p well there actually two games i have problem at, the other one is "street racing syndicate"
    and its "wma files" in this. I cant even play those in my recorder because "wmp" is complaining about "this program vare have benn blocked because the author cannot be verified" i was trying to bypass this with "cdmaster32" but didnt work. And i just cant find the soundtrack at internet so i cant by it from the store either... going crazy about this stuff... should i have some special software at my pc so i can play xbox sound files? in that case i can live stream it at least... HELP!!!!

Ruffian