1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

defult setting on mp4?

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by slayer82, Dec 14, 2008.

1. slayer82

slayer82 Member

i havving terrebly toubled about my newly buy mp4 but of course its made from china. i accedentally pres yes on the DEFULT on my settings in my mp4 with an icon of tools and computer but when i turn off and turn on again nothings appear but only lights on my lcd i cant understad why or how could i repair it can someone help me on this????? PLZZZ

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Try hitting it with a hammer!

Chipods are nortorious for dying. If you are stupid enough to buy you can prolong their use by only sycncing once and never press any buttons other than on and off. Any operation other than on and off can cause them to die. What do you expect? You can by them for under 10 USD and can buy a name brand for 30.

3. sKrEwZ

sKrEwZ Guest

When will people learn that these cheap knock-offs are garbage. I personally know someone who has bought 3 of those 'Chipods' and gets madder every time the new one breaks.

Do yourself a favor, other than studying spelling and grammar, and buy a namebrand player.