1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dejavu HELP

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by brandfire, Apr 26, 2007.

1. brandfire

brandfire Member

Having trouble with Dejavu. I tried Anydvd running in the background and CloneDVD2 and can't get beyond this movie is protected. I have the latest version of Anydvd. I had no problem with Night in the Museum. I tried DVDFab Decrypter and it looks like it ripped at 100% but in this program (which I have never used before) I am not sure how to move it to burn with Nero as it ended up in my documents. I also tried DVD Shrink and it stops at 4%. I then tried Night in a museum which I already burned a copy using Any dvd and CVole and I got the same message As Dejavu.

2. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

The movie should work with AnyDVD 6.1.3.6 and CloneDVD2

Is that the version you are running?

3. brandfire

brandfire Member

I am running 6.1.3.6 I am wondering if I should uninstall and reinstall AnyDVD.

4. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

I wouldn't uninstall anydvd. What I would do since you have nero burning rom is first run fixvts on the rippted files and then all you have to do is drag and drop the files into Nero burning rom's VTS folder and your set to go. This is assuming that you don't want to edit your backup first.

5. brandfire

brandfire Member

I installed the latest update of CloneDVD2 and was able to rip and burn Dejavu with no problems.

6. dickeyjay

dickeyjay Regular member

Hello guys, I was having problems with Deja Vu also. Thanks for the help and the lesson never even considered the option of movie title are angle; that worked perfectly. AfterDawn scores another Ace this site is the best by far.

7. dickeyjay

dickeyjay Regular member

Sorry guys my other Thread was for the IHoe reply about "problems with DVDFAB decrypter. The advise he or she gave worked perfectly. I apologize for the confusion.