1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DELETE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Shinibu, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Shinibu

Shinibu Member

Alright. I was attempting to make a pandora's battery last night. I had a custom psp with 3.71 M33-2 and I installed a 1gb memory stick and a spare battery at full charge. I did all the steps in the required guide on the sticky and then I turned my psp off. When it was turned off, the green light would come on but no screen. It wouldn't even turn off unless I take out the battery. Im wondering if I killed the battery or if this is part of the pandora battery process.

2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

maybe your battery is done. Did you use the easy installer? Ok, you ahve 2 psp's right? One of the is custom firmware to make the battery, you insert memory stick and battery there. it cant be 32mb it has to be more. So you run the installer which is super easy. When it's all done, it says your done. So you take out the magic memory stick and jigkick battery out of the custom firmware psp you made it with and you can only use those 2 to unbrick psp's now. Where did you go wrong?