1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleted saved game data - ISO on memstick useless

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mmmikkk, Mar 7, 2007.

1. mmmikkk

mmmikkk Member

Never thought this would be a problem.

Have ISO of Ratchet & Clank Size Matters. I deleted the saved file of Ratchet & Clank from memory stick while I still had the Ratchet ISO on the memory stick. Now the ISO won't work when I start it back up. I even reformated memory stick and got it back to what it was before the incident. I went so far as to get a different copy of the same ISO and it won't work. I am using DEVHOOK 0.4X LAUNCHER for 2.71. I almost thought it could just be a bad ISO but it did work initially whereas some bad ones I've come across won't load at all. Now this one is reacting the same as a bad one. It will start to load (go to the ESPALPSP starup) and then go black. Any other ISO I put on the memory stick will work. Any ideas anyone?

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

download a save file, and put it in the folder.

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

i think they have some at psp-hacks..yeah?

4. mmmikkk

mmmikkk Member

tried that. still a "no go". I thought that would work too after I saw your posts guys. Might be the ISO... Still it did work before... Strange. Oh, well. I've got enough of them to keep me busy. Haven't spent much time with Daxter and it is supposed to be a better platformer.

5. mmmikkk

mmmikkk Member

Hard reboot and restarted Devhook and switched to run at 333 MHZ instead of 222 MHZ and now it works. Go figure! Other game on memstick works running at this speed too. Thanks for the help everyone.