1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleting Multi-Disk Games Fully from FreestyleDash?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Tharg0r, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Tharg0r

Tharg0r Member

You know when you upload a 2 disk game like Mass Effect 3 and then two ME3's appear on your games list, disk 1 and disk 2, so in Freestyle Dash you can tell it to hide the second disk but then what happens to Disk 2 after you delete the games entry from the library when you're finished with it?

Are there a load of Disk 2's lurking somewhere does anyone know? Im just deleting a load of games Ill never touch again to see if my boot time will speed up a bit and this is bugging me, they don't show up after I tell it to do a manual scan anyway so I assume they're gone...

2. Tharg0r

Tharg0r Member

Oh yeah sorry should have said these are GOD format, I make a GOD of each disk with ISO2GOD and send them over FTP like they were 2 separate games, then they both show up in the Library, Game X Disk 1 and Game X disk 2, I hit Y on Disk 2 and tell it to move to No Section, Disk 2 disappears but the content from it still loads in-game, just wondering how I delete it after it disappears or if I even have to? (Will deleting Disk 1 delete Disk 2 aswell because they're 'linked'?)