1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon 987

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by gibbo82, May 7, 2007.

1. gibbo82

gibbo82 Member

I apologize for asking a non-technical question. But for anyone that has this receiver or the very similar 2807, what do you put this in? I have looked everywhere for a media cabinet or bookshelf that is deep enough to hold this. I am looking for a wood media cabinet or book shelf. I am not interested in a metal media cabinet or tv stand. For those have have this receiver, can you give me an idea of what you have and where I can find it. My wife is about to kill me because we can't find anything deep enough for this thing. Thanks.

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Hi gibbo82! I have a 3805 which is also a big unit but there are actually a lot of options at both ends of the price scale. Go to google and under the word google to the right where they list the searches click on "more", when the next page comes up, click on "products". Type in either TV stands or entertainment centers and it will give you some pictures on the left but it will also give you dozens of web sites to check out. Look at the bottom and try a company called "racks and stands" first.