1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Despertar del Cementerio doesnt work!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by vishal90, Dec 30, 2007.

1. vishal90

vishal90 Member

I have a PSP phat and i successfully installed Pandoras Battery.

Later I decided to try installing the Despertar del Cementerio because my brother had a slim so it could help him he he managed to brick his PSP.

When I try it on my PSP it doesnt work it starts up the green light turns on then the Pandoras's menu(with Despertar del Cementerio)starts for less than 1 sec, then screen goes black and nothing is shown.

I tried this several times and it never worked, but it worked on my friends phat.

I have a TA-802 mother board and 3.71M33-4 CFW installed.

Is there any way to make Despertar del Cementerio work.

2. vishal90

vishal90 Member

Sorry for double posting
    I also managed to brick my PSP with the Despertar del Cementerio and it works with the slim.
    Is there any way to unbrick my PSP with the same memory stick, perhaps converting it to a normal Pandoras Battery.
    Or create something on the slim to unbrick the phat.

Thanks,
    Vishal

3. psp_n0ob

psp_n0ob Regular member

a lot of times with the slim you have to do a blind install with pandora. put the stick in, then put the battery in. when it turns on press the x button. the lights on the left side will both flash for about a minute or two. when it stops press x again and it should turn off. put your normal battery in and try turning it on. you shoudl be able to use the same stick to unbrick your phat. just use it like you would on the slim.
    by the way, you can edit your posts by clicking on the little pencil on the upper right side of your post.

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go HERE and follow this guide. You can use the SLIM to create the Magic Memory Stick which is compatible for both FAT/SLIM PSP's.

5. vishal90

vishal90 Member

thank you psp_n0ob I tried that with the phat psp.
    but it is kinda weird, in the slim it shows but not in my phat.
    It's probably a bug with TA-802 motherboards.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Nope TA-802 motherboards isn't the issue. It just a rare occurrence with your FAT PSP. Usually it is the SLIM that has video compatibility issues.

Did doing the blind install with your FAT work?

7. vishal90

vishal90 Member

ya it worked

I live in China and shopkeepers support PSP hacking and a shopkeeper helped me unbrick my PSP once, her pandoras installed 3.71M33 so it could have been Desperater del Cementerio v1 or v2 and for her it shows the menu.

It shows it on my PSP the first time then if i shut down my PSP, it is bricked and i have to blind install 3.71M33-2 again.
    So why does the shopkeepers one show and not mine?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008