1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dev hook

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by GSoulja, Jan 19, 2007.

1. GSoulja

GSoulja Member

Ok, Listen up i got a psp not to long ago and it was at that time 2.71 and my friend told me i should upgrade to 3.03 to i did, now when it comes down to this dev hook thing i herd it lets you play home brew games like GTA liberty city stories Demonined.com witch i already have on my comp. NOW what do i have to do to get this Dev hook onto my PSP

2. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

well..if u updated to the offical sony 3.03 firmware, then u wont be able to play any hombrew for a loooooong time.
    gues ur friend really screwed u up there.
    but if u updated to the dark alex custom firmware, 3-03 OE-A or OE-B, then u dont need devook to play hombrews or isos

3. GSoulja

GSoulja Member

ok so do you know how to do this? if so can u tell me how to do it cus i rele wana play dis game but nto that you told me i scrwed i gues i'll use dark_alexs thing

4. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

well...the problem is...u cant, there is no way to come from 3.03 to 3.03 oea, or any lower firmware....ur stuck with it,..try to sell it and get a new one
    the next time read the forums before u upgrade, cauze upgrading a psp to a offical firmware is like putting a knife in its UMD drive...

5. GSoulja

GSoulja Member

dam.....il go to eb games and ask them if i can get a exchange but thankss im goin to keep this up so wen i get my new 1 with the 2.71 i hope il b able to do it

6. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Yeah, if you'd stayed on 2.71 then you could have done it. Tell you're friend he's an idiot, lol.