1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devhook 0.45/ 0.45

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ha6dd, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ha6dd

ha6dd Member

Hi, I am really sorry about this but I have tried to install the devhook 0.45 and 0.46. I followed the tutorial by amitguru (which was really helpful) but when i got to step 5 (for 0.46) the file on the psp does not open and says file corrupted and i have installed the software six times from different websites (including the link by amitguru) and it still says file corrupt. what do i do it still does not work.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL

2. pspcrazy2

pspcrazy2 Regular member

devhook is outdated. upgrade to 3.03 OE-C.

3. BladeX561

BladeX561 Regular member

actually your wrong 3.03 is outdated get 3.10 OE-A'.

+ instead of devhook 0.46 it's better to get 0.51.

but really 3.10 OE-A' lets you take your PSX games and play them on your PSP on the go!

also it tricks your PSP into thinking you have 3.10 officially but you don't and you have the features of 1.50.Best of both worlds.

Covers more games since recent games need 2.80 and up.

Devhook 0.46 only covers up to 2.71

More options and cool customizable things.

Finally you don't need to use a loader to run the games there right in the game tab with icons of the name to easily run games with ease.

Yeah so get 3.10 OE-A' go to psp-hacks.com and search in downloads/custom firmwares/3.10 OE-A

FIRST FORMAT YOUR MEMORY STICK AND RESTORE DEFAULT SETTINGS!

then put UPDMAKER AND UPDMAKER% in game folder on your PSP.Get the 3.10 and 1.50 Updates from psp-hacks Downloads/Custom firmwares/Firmware Updates/3.XX and 1.50

put those updates into UPDMAKER NOT UPDMAKER% run it then once your out you should have A file called DATA.DAXR.Copy that into UPDFLASHER then copy UPDFLASHER and UPDFLASHER% into game folder on psp.Then make sure your Battery power is at least 75% and keep your Battery Charger on then run the flasher once done you have your 3.10 OE-A.Then you must Format your memory stick and restore default settings again.Then go to psp-hacks to the same place as 3.10 OE-A and download 3.10 OE-A2 and put that file in your game folder and run it and it will patch some things.Restore default settings and format your memory stick again.

Now have fun!Put your PSP ISO's in the folder on your psp called ISO.

PSX Games must be extracted from the disc then you will recieve 2 files called EBOOT AND Keys.bin if you get an ISO download simpleGUI beta 2 by Zinga and get an EBOOT from the ISO.put the EBOOT and KEYS.BIN in PSP/GAME/NEW FOLDER and thats t you can run it!

With Simple Gui beta 2 you can customize the picture and background of the icon to tell the differance between PSX games!

Blade5616