1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

devhook on 3.40 oe-a/ remote play with ps3

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by aestoney, May 17, 2007.

1. aestoney

aestoney Member

i've searched up and down the net trying find a way to connect my psp to my ps3... i'm currently at 3.40 oe-a on my psp and 1.70 on my ps3, i'm having trouble with getting devhook .6i to work on my psp, are there any guides and or help anyone can give me to curing this problem or should i wait for the devhook .7 that i read should be released soon... any help is appreciated

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

I don't know about the ps3 to psp thing, but I know it can be done with 3.40oe.

As for Devhook, you don't need dev hook now. Just put your iso's in ISO folder, it'll showup on xmb under game, just run.

3. aestoney

aestoney Member

i already know how to run iso's on the psp... the problem is remote play with the ps3... appparently the ps3 does not support custom firmware, so i was hoping to get around this by using devhook to emulate 3.11 software, but my problem is, is that i can't get devhook running on 340 oe-a

4. sasuke31

sasuke31 Member

hi im new to all this how do i use iso games as i have 1 but dont know how to play it

5. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

I don't have a ps3 so I can't confirm it, but, I've read in couple of threads that custom firmware works with ps3. Try search the forum or something.

6. ati832

ati832 Guest

if you hav a look under network on the psp u shud see remote play that is if you hav 3.40 oe-a click on it and it asks about linking psp to ps3 i hope this helped