1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devil May Cry 2 Kinda Sucks

Discussion in 'PS2' started by TuNeR03, May 30, 2003.

1. TuNeR03

TuNeR03 Member

i just finished the game with Dante this game was so easy to beat i cant beleave it. the grafix was real hot the guns/swords where hot but the story line suck the bosses and missions was super eazy compared to part 1. what the hell happend. i finished the game yesterday and i started it on tuesaday. i have a question for anybody else who beat the game with a copied version. on the screen that tells you your overall rank and all your mission rank after you beat the game yuo have an option "GO TO TITLE" i picked that option and my screen went blank so i turned it off. what happends after you choose that option? am guessing nothing else game over right? and what about the other disc. is it part of the story beating the game with lucia. i havent tried yet but dont even know if i should bother if the disc2 is the same as disc1 but with a differnt person. thank you

2. StatikOne

StatikOne Regular member

The first one is way better. The guy in charge of DMC2 is some new guy that lacked experience.