1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devil May Cry 3 problem..

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by lm3000gt, Mar 4, 2005.

1. lm3000gt

lm3000gt Member

ok ive been backing up games for awhile, and devil may cry 3 isnt working for me, i have swap 2.0. I get the blue screen but nothing happens when the blue screen shows up. Bur ive read on some fourms that its works perfectly fine. Ive been using philip dvd+r for my last couple of back up games and i switched to fujifilm dvd+r made in japan. Do u think its the DVD? The iso file is corrupted? or do i need to burn it at a slower speed. I used nero, and alcohol 120 so i know thats not the problem, so do u have any suggestion, thanks.

2. miklodeon

miklodeon Guest

i had that problem too. but ive burned 2X in a better media and it runned alright

3. tizler

tizler Regular member

I got devil may cry 3 to work this way

1. Boot up with swapmagic CD
    2. lift flip top and replace with cogswaploader cd and press X
    3. Press EJECT and put in an ORIGINAL HIGH TOC (Table of contents = LARGE) Game like original devil may cry game and then press EJECT to close the tray and press X
    4. Lift flip top and replace the original game with backuped Devil May Cry 3 and press X

Thats it!!

4. dbgt1121

dbgt1121 Guest

i just put it in after swap magic loads and it runs fine burned at 4x on a momerex disk

5. lm3000gt

lm3000gt Member

Yea im thinking of getting media, so off to the DVD store i go. thanks guys