1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

devil may cry 3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by darkbal, Mar 20, 2005.

1. darkbal

darkbal Guest

POST ANYTHING U WANT ABOUT DEVIL MAY CRY. CHEATS ,HINTS, INFO WHATEVER JUST POST SOMETHING.THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.

hi i dont know where to post this so im just gonna post it here. im on lvl 6 or i think its lvl 7 not to sure in devil may cry 3 n im stuck. i beat 2 of the 3 trials n the 3 one is the one im stuck on. its the one where u have to use all your skills to kill everyone that appears. does anyone know what weapon is good to beat these guys cause its way to hard for me n im playing on easy! lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2005
  2. jepsilon

jepsilon Guest

try posting this on www.gamefaqs.com

3. asdf_jags

asdf_jags Member

ye man that game in intense. Pays off when u beat it!, youll need that FAQ tho, wait til u hit level 8 or 9, where u gota do all this crazy puzzle solving

4. darkbal

darkbal Guest

im on lvl 8 havent played it yet but killing vergil was easy

5. noobdawg

noobdawg Member

If you're in the room to the right, I believe you have two wheels on each side, and to defeat these cursed demons, you must get both of the wheels to activate. Simply hitting them with a melee weapon, after getting one, jump and aviod the attacks and quickly activate the other one. By completing this process, all the demons will now have normal hp so just fight them like you always do. HOWEVER, you have to repeat this process several times, because as you know the wheels dont stay on forever. When you see the purple smoke on the demons' heads, you know one of the wheels just died.

6. darkbal

darkbal Guest

dude now im on the boss. the nevan i think thats her name. she hard as hell. can u give me some tips on how to beat her? thx

7. juscuz

juscuz Member

Have you tried asking Jesus? lol...I had a hard time beating her I just stayed away while shooting her and occasionally slicing her up

8. darkbal

darkbal Guest

i managed to slice the hair off her breasts. u can now see her tits. its a easter egg. joking, does the price for the items ever go down? cause now a vital star the one that gives u a little health is like 5000 souls.shit its expencive so i cant buy new moves plus i have a bad feeling that im gonna need them later in the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2005
  9. juscuz

juscuz Member

They never go down...they increase when u buy more have you noticed that? You can try going back to old missions where you can gain alot of orbs by doing that

10. darkbal

darkbal Guest

the vital star that gives u little life... its maximum price is 5000 souls. it doesnt go up anymore. shit i cant beat that lady nevan her bat sheild how do i break it? i shot at it alot but she just runs around shooting at me.

11. darkbal

darkbal Guest

i did the cheat for getting all modes,chars n gallery by holding r1,r2,L1,L2 n rotating the left analog sitck around at the title screen. youll hear devil may cry once its activated. i wattched the storyboard video n it was so stupid. lol bad actors. u guys should watch it

12. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Does anyone think a devil may cry movie should be made?

This is T-spartan over and out!

13. darkbal

darkbal Guest

yea there should that would be the best. probubly will make millions

14. darkbal

darkbal Guest

TIP: When u are facing the whale boss in lvl 7 u are facing the lungs and the heart. a easy way to kill that boss is to target one of the lungs then use e&i to do some damage and make sure u are dodgeing the monsters. then once the heart come out use either the two handed sword or use the first sword. do massive combos for massive damage. then just rince and repeat. hope this tip helps! :)

15. asdf_jags

asdf_jags Member

sorry dudes i meant lv 19, not 7, i was thinking ther was only 10 lev. at the time, psh. best boss is the snake lol. hes pro, or the crazy bitch whitch gives you the guitar.

16. darkbal

darkbal Guest

lol shit ahhhhh i cant beat nevan she so f-ing hard. man someone help me. give me some tips

17. noobdawg

noobdawg Member

????? shes not so hard, I hit her in 2 tries. Nothing special, just get close to her yet moving around to do combos. When her HP is about 20%, she won't be able to use her magic anymore, so get close and when she gets tired, slice her ass. BUT be careful, after hitting her, shes gonna turn the floor all black and stuff, be sure to bounce away before the blackness encloses.

18. n0un

n0un Regular member

i duuno this may sound dum but i cant find that vajura thing in mission 5 i dont know what to do im im the chamber of echoes and it says theres a vajura or a glowing object i cant find it. any help?

19. noobdawg

noobdawg Member

Along the spiral stairwell, just check EVERY single side and EVERY SINGLE WALKABLE passage. YOU WILL FIND IT!

THEN after that go to the blue door on 2nd floor to enter entry way or something, walk up, get into the living statue room, up the stairs, to the BACK, shove Vigura in the gear thing, cage opens in middle, pick the shit up, fight ur way back to MAIN tower, UP the top yellow door, enter, now remember the broken bridge? WALK OVER THE NOTHINGNESS, trust me, u'll look like ur walking in the air. Get to the other side open door >>>> boss fight soon i think...

GOOD LUCK

20. souless

souless Member

hey...i need sum elp wiv mission 13...fighting vergil for the second time....canna do it at all, can any1 giv me any tips???