1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devil May Cry 3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by n0un, Mar 26, 2005.

1. n0un

n0un Regular member

in mission 5 i put the astrological deivce into that round thing and now it says i have to get the vajura i walked around the whole place and cant find it!?! where the heck is the vajura or whatever?

2. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

man this game is easy, why some people are so dumb to complete simple mission...

hey here's my advice: go play it and figure it out by urself...

remember this: a real gamer dont ask some question regarding how im going to beat this boss, a good gamer will just try figuring out how to beat it...

cheaters, asking question about the game, looking on strategy guide are LOOOOSEEEERSSS!!!! lol

3. darkbal

darkbal Guest

shut up kid the boss on lvl 9 nevan or whatever her name is, is to hard man i cant beat her.

4. n0un

n0un Regular member

shut up then, i asked a simple quastion and you cant even answer it.weak

5. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

hey wtf did u say, maybe ur a retarded person, thats why u cant beat it....

u all bunch of losers...
    this is what loser do "ask s2pid question" how to beat bosses, how can u be a good gamer if u do is ask question, instead yapping here, why just plaay the damn game and figure it how to beat it.... ;)

6. noobdawg

noobdawg Member

hey mr.gamer, give them a break. After all, you're in a forum trying to help people. Stay with the thread, we don't need too much of your opinions, and DMC3 IS pretty hard so i think it's ok to ask some questions if you're stuck.

7. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

i just want to let them figure out how to beat it,
    ok here's hints to defeat it...
    -darkbal-
    here's a way to beat the boss,
    if nevan shoots bats, u do jump/roll...
    if nevan do the blade blades toward to you, u do run...
    if nevan do cover all the ground elctricity, u do Jump (air hike) and then do ivory and ebony shoots....
    if nevan use send electricity to u, just dodge it...
    if nevan do hurl black blade, u do stay away and dodge the attack after this attack...
    at the end nevan will try to kiss u this will cuz high damage and just jump and shoot it and if she manage to catch u just use devil trigger to get loose her

just do these, ull defeat this boss..
    -------------------------------------
    vajura, where u can find this...? its where u see a blocking stone, after u move unlock it, this where u can get vajura.....

i hope ur happy...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2005